I am posting on behalf of Wadha due to her prior engagement with International Humanitarian Law Conference. Good Luck Wadha!
A fact: necklaces are believed to be as old as the Stone Age. This accessory is never out and always in. and can be worn every day, but with rules.
- Do wear a golden necklace with a flowy dress.
- If you’re wearing a plane shirt/dress, then wear a colorful necklace.
- Neon necklaces should be worn in summer only. When you are tanned!
- Do not wear a necklace if you are wearing hijab and a scarf at the same time. Loose the scarf at least.
- Do not wear colorful necklaces with a colorful shirts or dresses. Either of them should be plain.
- Plastic pink/yellow/green..etc necklaces and earring are never in.
- Never wear a necklace with a shirt that is full of beads.
More DOs and DONTs coming soon! Stay tuned.